Having an architect on board has a number of benefits.
- Better design
- Better utilisation of space
- Increased chance of planning approval
- More protection from bad practises
To name just a few!
Every year thousands of homeowners face disaster from the unregulated practises, misleading advice, hidden third parties, and cowboy contractors. Only architects, held to a strict code of practise, can provide great, safe design. Unfortunately, many people are put off from architects because of its elitist reputation, confusing processes, and endless jargon.
At Resi, we keep things simple. Our transparent prices mean you’re never sucker punched by hidden fees, while our dashboard keeps you in complete control of your project throughout. You get all this while still getting the great expertise only a team of architects can bring to a project.
- Measured surveys
- Home design
- 3D models and interactive walkthroughs
- Planning submission
- Party wall surveys
- Structural engineering
- Building regulations
Plus our connect service will put you in touch with the best local contractors and suppliers in your area, so you can move into the construction phase in a safe pair of hands.
We’re the perfect starting point for any homeowner looking to dramatically transform their property. Taking you step by step through all the nitty gritty of planning, while still allowing you the freedom to design a space perfectly suited to your home’s needs.
All this is facilitated by our online platform, which allows you to manage everything in one easy to use place. You’ll be able to submit your home details, view perspective designs, and chat to your architect - all from the from comfort of your own home.
Put simply: Resi offers all the benefits of architecture, with none of the headaches.
As soon as you sign up to Resi we will walk you through our easy-to-follow process.
We’ll ask you for:
- Your name, contact details and the address of the property in question
- Basic information about the property
- Your preferred style, estimated budget and a brief description of what you are looking to achieve
- Your expectations on timings
- Uploads of floor plans, inspiration or existing photos of the property (all optional)
We will always let you know if we require further information before we start drawing.