Here are Resi, we’re always challenging ourselves to look at things differently. So on Mother’s Day we asked ourselves: what could architects do to help Britain’s hard-working mums? That’s when we came up with the Mum Cave.
Men have enjoyed their own Man Caves for years. Shutting themselves off in a haven of all things manly: television, beer, and deodorants named after metals. It makes sense that if men get to enjoy all these gender stereotypes, then why can’t women? Check out the result...
Try our new Quick Quote tool!
Get a Resi quote in less than 60 seconds!
- Secret entrance with sliding barn door
- Wine bar - obviously
- Jukebox so no more turning down your favourite cheesy classics
- Cosy reading chair and choice of books
- Plant wall which slides open to reveal personal bedroom
- Giant bed for the ultimate nap
- Giant bath for the ultimate soak
- Ensuite with walk-in shower
You can take a full tour of our Mum Cave with our flythrough guide.
If you're looking for help designing your own personal haven, book in a free consultation call today.
Doing your research for a build project?