If you’re planning something significant or complicated, like building a completely unique house from scratch, working with an amazing architect can make or break the project.
However, most conversions and extensions are simple hundreds-have-been-done-before type jobs. You don’t need someone to reinvent the wheel in order to get the best possible outcome, and you certainly don’t need to pay huge fees up front, particularly if you’re still deciding whether or not to go ahead with the project.
Sometimes you just need an expert to answer a few essential questions:
- How can the property be developed?
- How much will the loft conversion or ground floor extension cost?
- How much value will it add to my home?
- How likely am I to be granted planning permission?
- What will the end result look like?
- How long will the project take?
Resi can provide you with answers to all of these questions (and many more) in under 72 hours, for a far lower cost than any independent architect.
You can then make an intelligent, informed decision to proceed with the project, wait, or reject the idea quickly, without too much financial outlay.